Home Warranty Services like Choice Home Warranty Are Designed to take your money without providing the service!

HOME WARRANTY!!

BUYER BEWARE!!

If you have a Home Warranty Service and your Range/Stove starts to malfunction, make sure it is immaculately clean before the technician arrives!

I filed a claim because my control pad was mal-functioning and was promptly given a date for the tech to come out, he accepted the $60 fee and proceeded to tell me that it appeared to him the miniscule amount of grease residue was probably the reason for the mal-function.

The technicians appearance should have forwarned me as to his intentions. When he arrived I found it quite odd that his tool bag was the size of a gift you get when you subscribe to AAA or buy at the dollar store, warning bells should have IMMEDIATELY gone of!  I have owned homes and properties, I have seen every manner of technician, and rarely do they show up with a tool box smaller than my purse!! Within 5 minutes he made the comment about the grease and then sent his findings to the company.

Needless to say I quickly got an email notifying me they were denying my claim due to the grease on the upper range top, surprise surprise!  They then sited the specific line in the agreement that they utilized to deny me.   Needless to say the agreement is the next thing on my reading agenda!

So learn from my experience before you file a claim for you Range/Oven make sure its as clean as a brand new one because they arent gonna fix it or replace it trust and believe!!

Disenchanted,

Claire.  : (

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jacqueline Laurita Famous "Real Housewives of New Jersey" Alum was kind enough to promote my book

The Complacent cop Clarence Habersham that did nothing while Walter Scott was murdered in cold blood.

"Real Housewives of Atlanta" Congratulations NeNe and Kim On your "Road to Riches Spinoff" Now let's see if #RHOA will sink or swim WO NeNe's Bloop's!