My son is 11!

My son that just happens to have autism is now 11 years old, he now has an opinion about what he wears, all the way down to his socks. Gone are the days when I just dressed him, he cares and let's me know it.

Each year as he gets older comes with a new set of challenges, teaching him patience and helping him understand when he wants something , unfortunately mommie can't just make it magically appear! Mommie has to get up, get dressed and drive to get said item, and lets hope and prey the stores are still open when he wants this coveted item,

So far it hasn't been too bad, a video game here, the ingredients to make crescent roll dogs,  the gummie vitamins were the hardest as we had a last minute snow storm and I had a respiratory infection, but he wouldn't let me rest until he knew I was going to get them.

I try to do like the programs say, take it one day at a time, I try not to think ahead of puberty, and girl crushes, or when he starts discovering his body oh God what will I do!

I dont' know I'll think about it tommorow, right now I gotta find more vitamins online he's almost out of the gummies!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jacqueline Laurita Famous "Real Housewives of New Jersey" Alum was kind enough to promote my book

The Complacent cop Clarence Habersham that did nothing while Walter Scott was murdered in cold blood.

"Real Housewives of Atlanta" Congratulations NeNe and Kim On your "Road to Riches Spinoff" Now let's see if #RHOA will sink or swim WO NeNe's Bloop's!